Thursday, June 28, 2007

Θάλασσα πικροθάλασσα

I love the sea's sounds and the way it reflects the sky. The colours that shimmer across its surface are unbelievable. This, combined with the colour of the water over white sand, surprises me every time.
John Dyer
To me, the sea is like a person - like a child that I've known a long time. It sounds crazy, I know, but when I swim in the sea I talk to it. I never feel alone when I'm out there.
Gertrude Ederle
You can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water. Don't let yourself indulge in vain wishes.
Rabindranath Tagore
The sea complains upon a thousand shores.
Alexander Smith
The sea speaks a language polite people never repeat. It is a colossal scavenger slang and has no respect.
Carl Sandburg
The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore.
Vincent van Gogh
We must free ourselves of the hope that the sea will ever rest. We must learn to sail in high winds.
Aristotle Onassis

Image: Ambientlight

Blogger nakupenda said...

Πολύ ωραίο blog, παιδιά --μπράβο ;-)

9:10 PM  
Blogger bluesmartoula said...

Πολύ ωραίο μπλόγκ.
Πολύ ωραίο πόστ.
Πολύ ωραία μουσική
Μπράβο παιδιά...

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home